Garlic Chicken Liver
A touch of lemon, garlic, in liver blends together to make a mild and tasty dish.
Serve With: Roast Potatoes
- 450g Country Choice Chicken Liver
- 1 ½ tsps. olive oil
- 2 tsps. lemon juice
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tsps. salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- A handful of basil leaves
- Set a skillet on medium heat.
- Cook the liver and stir until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes
- Add salt, olive oil, lemon juice, the tomatoes, to the liver, and continue to stir until ingredients are mixed.
- Once cooked, remove skillet from heat and mix in minced garlic and basil leaves over the dish.
- Serve the dish with roast potatoes.
Copyright@ 2022 Country Choice