Sweet Pepper Chicken
An Italian-American classic of chicken served in a delectable sweet pepper sauce.
Serve With: rice
- 3 tbsp oil
- 500 gms Country Choice chicken cubes
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 3 tbsp water
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper and let cook on a high flame for 3-4 minutes until they change color from pink to white.
- Mix in the garlic and let heat through for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and red bell peppers followed by paprika and dried parsley.
- Season again with salt and pepper- I added lots of freshly ground black pepper at this point and it was delicious! Mix everything together and let cook for 2-3 minutes before adding 3 tbsp water.
- This will make the pepper chicken a little saucy. Skip adding water if you'd like to have it dry. Let it come to a boil.
- Serve hot .
Copyright@ 2021 Country Choice