Honey Garlic chicken thighs
Juicy chicken thighs cooked in a delicious blend of sweet and spicy honey- garlic sauce. Goes well with rice and steamed vegetables.
Serve With: rice
- Country Choice chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.In a bowl with tight fitting lid, put the flour.Add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat.
- Shake off excess flour and place pieces in a greased 8x8 baking dish, making sure not to lay them flat.
- They should have the same shape as they were in the package. In a small bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and seasonings.
- Pour evenly over the chicken. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce.
- serve warm/hot with rice
Copyright@ 2021 Country Choice