2. Orders for frozen products must be placed not later than 12 hours noon a day before delivery and 48 hours for fresh and fast food products before delivery.
3. Payment must be made within the agreed payment period stated on the invoice, failure to which, supply will be suspended until the due invoices are paid in full.
4. We encourage customers to obtain an official receipt for all payments made.
5. Upon delivery, customers must check and verify the products and quantities according to the invoice and have met their required specifications before signing of the invoice.
6. Invoices must be signed in full, with names and contact number of the person receiving with one invoice copy to be handed over to our delivery personnel as PROOF OF DELIVERY.
7. The company shall not accept returns from a customer after delivery is fully signed for as "goods received in good condition" this is due to our food and safety standards outlined by our food safety management systems, statutory and regulatory requirements. Eg. Halaal status, ISO FSSC 22000.
8. Should production defects be identified after delivery of goods, they should be communicated in writing within 24 hours.
9. All customer queries/complaints will be investigated according to complaint category between the customer and supplier with the departments involved, recorded in a complaint form for traceability purposes.